Total Pageviews

Friday 1 October 2010

And so begins another year....




So... tomorrow marks the start of my second year at university! Can’t believe the time has gone so quickly and summer is very definitely over (hence why I am sitting at my desk with frizzy hair) but never the less I have made a promise to go to all my lectures and get work in on time. Oh yes and join the gym and start cheerleading and get a new job. Not much then! However one thing I will be carrying on with is my fashion editor’s role at the Demon. After a very productive meeting yesterday, it has been decided that this issue will be four pages crammed full of pictures new and interesting things that have been happening all summer long in the world of fashion! Look out for the issue which will be available to pick up from the De Montfort university campus and online in about two weeks. Happy 1st October everyone...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment