Total Pageviews

Friday 4 February 2011

Koma for Topshop







Ok everyone here is a date for your diary; on February the 18th David Koma’s new collection at Topshop is released into stores and as there will only be 30 of each piece available, your goanna have to be quick to grab yourself a piece of the action.
His has always been one of my favourite designers and his collections at London Fashion week never fail to disappoint. It’s so nice to see someone who only graduated in 2007 making it this far already. When I get back to Browns in the summer I will definitely be sneaking into the store on my lunch break to see what pieces of his latest collection made the cut.
However he is not the first cult designer to have featured in the high street chain store. Just the other day I walked into the Topshop opposite where I work and there was the most gorgeous Haider Ackermann dress you have ever seen for....get this....HALF PRICE in the sale. Yes I thought...Ackermann in my wardrobe?!! This can’t be real, and sure enough one flick of the price tag and the reality had faded into a dream. Now call me stingey but I just don’t have £150 sitting around in my bank account for beautiful sequin dresses. However as from Feb 18th, it might be a good idea to become best friends with my bank! 

Check out some of the georgous pieces that Browns have to offer from Koma's last season collection. Follow this link to see what I had to say about the pieces and how to style them on the Browns site:

http://www.brownsfashion.com/designers/index/women/davidkoma.htm 









No comments:

Post a Comment